Office of Undergraduate Academic Affairs
(812) 855-8245 or (812) 855-1647
Fax: (812) 855-2060
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Our office works with students, faculty, and staff to ensure the integrity and quality of the College undergraduate degree programs and curricula. We handle most matters involving the College’s undergraduate academic programs, with special emphasis on curriculum development, production of the Bulletin, student academic advising, academic policies, academic misconduct procedures, support for disabled students, academic advisement reports, academic probation and dismissal, scholarships, special programs, and undergraduate recruiting.
Resources for Students
Our office provides information on:
- Academic Advising: See a list of advisors in each department in the College.
- Academic Forms: These are forms students may need related to academic status.
- College Bulletin: Find a description of academic requirements for every degree in the College as well as the policies and procedures.
- Undergraduate Academic Policies: Read a summary of undergraduate academic policies in the College.
- Exploratory Students in the College: You may be an "exploratory" student until your 55th credit hour while you investigate various majors within the College.
- Services for Students: This is a guide to support services ranging from academic and tutoring help to psychological counseling.
- Staff of the Undergraduate Academic Affairs Office: Learn how our staff can assist you.