Graduate Student Academic Affairs
- Career Advising for College Graduate Students
- College Graduate Student Appeal and Grievance Procedures
- Course Registration
- Graduate Awards
The College Graduate Office administers a variety of fellowships and awards for continuing graduate students.
- Leave of Absence
The College is committed to the success of its students and has established the College Graduate Student Leave of Absence as a guideline that provides all College graduate students with an opportunity to take care of uncontrollable events that interfere with a student's ability to work towards a degree.
- Record Changes (Transfer credit, grade changes, status changes, withdrawals, etc.)
- Probations, Grievances, and Appeals - See also College of Arts and Sciences Regulations and General Requirements for graduate programs.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Plagiarism
The College expects all students-undergraduate and graduate-to act with integrity in the work they produce. In like manner, we ask that our instructors provide students with clearly articulated information on expectations and the consequences for citing inappropriately or otherwise exhibiting academic misconduct