Skip to main content
Indiana University Bloomington

YouTube Twitter Facebook

Graduate Student Record Changes

The College Graduate Office monitors and approves the following graduate record forms. With the exception of the Pass/Fail Option form and the Late Drop/Add form, forms are available in department offices. eDrop is now available via the OneStart system.

  • Application to Change from a Single to a Double Major
  • Application for Transfer of Department
  • Appointment of Advisory Committee – Apply Online
  • Removal of "I" (Incomplete) or "R" (Deferred) Grade
  • Request for Change of Advisory Committee Member(s)
  • Request for Simultaneous Degrees
  • Request for Status Change (examples: Special to M.A. or M.A. to Ph.D.)
  • Request for Transfer of Graduate Credit
  • Request to Substitute English for a Foreign Language