Registering for Classes
- Connect to OneStart.
- Check registration appointment date and time.
- Check for holds on your registration (Academic checklists, financial encumbrances and immunization record noncompliance entries). Obtain a release for each entry from the office listed. The registration system will prevent you from enrolling until corrective action is taken on each entry.
- Review your addresses. Update entries as necessary.
- Follow the advising procedure established by your school or department
- Review course availability online through OneStart or at www.registrar.indiana.edu. Also review online course descriptions, contact prospective instructors and review course materials for desired courses.
- Consult the final examination schedule.
- Request any required class permissions from the department offering the desired class.