Graduation Application Information
Priority Dates to Submit the Application
- May Graduation—June 1 of the previous year
- August Graduation—December 1 of the previous year
- December Graduation—March 1
Submitting the application by this date ensures your name will be placed in the Graduation Ceremony Book.
Note: You must have a valid IU network ID and password to apply for graduation online.
How to Apply
- Click on Online Degree Application Form. This form will be on a new window.
- Enter your IU network ID and password in lower case letters.
- Click on Graduation and Degree to apply.
- Click Y on Second Degree if it applies to this degree.
- Click "Submit Request."
- Complete all sections of the degree application form.
- If any required data is missing, an error message will be displayed on the screen, and the application will not be submitted. You'll need to enter the required data and submit again.
- Review and then print a copy of your application before submitting the form. Make sure everything is correct.
- Click on "Submit Degree Application Form."
- Print the message that indicates that the application was received.
- You will receive an e-mail from coasdeg indiana.edu to confirm your degree application.
- Print or keep your e-mail confirmation.
- If you didn't receive an e-mail confirmation from coasdeg indiana.edu, you'll need to resubmit your application.
- In the event of electronic failure, you must have a copy of your application form and e-mail confirmation to verify submission of your application.
If you have questions about the application, please contact:
790 East Kirkwood Ave.
Bloomington, IN 47405-7101
E-mail: coasdeg indiana.edu
Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.