The Recorder's Office keeps your academic records. Any change in your academic status must be recorded with our office.
790 East Kirkwood Ave.
Bloomington, IN 47405-7101
Fax: (812) 855-2157
E-mail: coasrecd indiana.edu
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am to 4pm
Please login to the College secured website for the following requests:
- View Your College Major/Minor/Exceptions
- Drop College Major/Minor/Certificate
- Drop Second Degree
- Add Minor in Business, Minor in Marketing, Minor in Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management, or Minor in Financial Literacy
Students majoring in Telecommunications should speak to a Telecommunications advisor before applying for a business minor because there is a business minor especially designed for Telecommunications majors and your advisor can submit the proper application for this.
- Add Minor in Educational Studies
- Add Minor in Informatics, Minor in Human-Centered Computing, Minor in Information Technology, Minor in Security Informatics
- Add Minor in Medical Sciences
- Add Minor in Environmental Management, Environmental Science and Health, Health Systems Administration, Information Systems, Legal Studies, Management, Nonprofit Management, Public and Environmental Affairs, Public Finance
- Apply to Graduate
An IU Bloomington e-mail account is required to apply online. If you don't have an IUB e-mail account, send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also change / cancel your graduation date.