All schools are encouraged to participate in the Indiana Junior Academy of Science fall meeting and competition to be held on Friday, November 7, 2014. You may participate without having students entered in the two research competitions. You may bring students to participate in the Problem Solving Exam, Issues Presentation (Debate), Science Olympiad Competition, and the various science-based tours and demonstrations. Teachers, just follow these easy steps to get registered:
- Print, fill-out and submit the School Registration Formby October 1, 2014 by mail.
- Mail your $15 school registration fee and student fees ($8.50 per person). Make checks payable to the Indiana Academy of Science. Registration fees can be brought with you to the competition on November 7 or mailed to the address below.
- If you have students participating in any of the competitions, be sure to get them registered with the appropriate paperwork. All nomination forms and registration forms can be found on this site. All forms are PDF format that you can print, make copies, fill-out and mail or email. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Tina Gilliland at 1-812-855-5397.
Links to the various forms are below:
Please make checks payable to the Indiana Academy of Science. If necessary, you may mail in a purchase order and bring your check with you to registration on November 7, 2014.
- School Registration Fee: $15.00
- Students and Adult Registration Fee: $8.50 each to help cover the cost of lunch.
Tina Gilliland, Director
Indiana Junior Academy of Science
College of Arts & Sciences
Office of Science Outreach
1600 E. 3rd Street
Bloomington, IN 47401