2013 Science Olympiad Summer Camps for Middle and High School Students
Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana
Indiana University in Bloomington offers Science Olympiad Summer Camps – week-long residential camps for students entering 6th through 12th grades. These camps are designed to increase student interest and competence in hands-on science activities in a relaxed, safe and fun atmosphere. Participants do not have to be on a Science Olympiad team at school to enroll.
- gain knowledge of basic science concepts, facts, processes, skills and science applications from Olympiad veterans
- test and improve their laboratory skills
- improve communication skills
- work as a team
- participate in group activities and hands-on learning experiences
- compete and win awards
- make new friends
- have loads of laughs and lots of fun!