Current College of Arts and Sciences Students
Students who have been admitted to the College and have declared a major may be eligible for the scholarships listed below. Eligibility criteria vary for each scholarship, and may include: GPA, major, class standing, residency, financial need, leadership, work experience, goals, and/or other factors. In most instances, awards are restricted to juniors and seniors who have exemplary records of academic achievement. Scholarship award amounts vary; see each individual scholarship description for complete information.
Many awards are made by College departments and programs to majors within those areas. These will require their own application or depend on faculty nominations. Such awards typically require a history of academic excellence in the department's major courses, are for juniors or seniors, and emphasize merit over need. Contact individual departments for more information.
- Anderson Overseas Study Scholarship
- Barry M. Goldwater Scholarship and Excellence in Education Program
- Carnegie Junior Fellows Program
- Cindy Simon Skjodt Study Abroad Scholarship
- David E. Albright Memorial Scholarship
- Foreign Language and Area Studies (FLAS) Fellowships
- Indiana Noyce Scholars Program
- Intensive Writing Essay Prize
- Jane Bosart College Emergency Scholarship
- Palmer-Brandon Prize in the Humanities
- Sally Kissinger Wilt Merit Scholarship
- Senior Scholarship Competition
- William G. Bray Memorial Scholarship