Undergraduate Student Resources

Undergraduate student resources

The Office of the Vice President for Diversity, Equity and Multicultural Affairs, or OVPDEMA, is an indispensable clearinghouse. It can be your springboard to finding academic and career support. For example, every year OVPDEMA offers 12,000 mentoring and tutoring sessions. OVPDEMA also has resources to help you seek out financial support and scholarships.

If you need to request educational accommodations and assistance, you can find disability services through IU's Division of Student Affairs.

IU is committed to supporting students and has many resources available to assist you. Once you enroll at IU, you will gain instant online access to all sorts of student services simply by logging in to Student Central with your username and password.

Reporting an incident or grievance

If you experience or witness an incident of harassment or bias, please fill out the Dean of Students’ Student Incident Form. You can learn more about this process on the Dean of Students website.

If you have an instructional grievance related to a College of Arts and Sciences course, please fill out the Instructional Grievance Form and submit it to the College’s Office of Undergraduate Education.

You can report sexual misconduct through the Office of Student Welfare. For support, you should contact the Sexual Assault Crisis Service.

If you need to a report an issue and are unsure where to go, please contact your advisor and/or the Director of Undergraduate Studies in the relevant department or program. If you are uncomfortable speaking to someone in the department or program, please contact the College’s Office of Undergraduate Education.