In addition to the M.A., we offer dual or joint degrees with:
- M.B.A. in the Kelley School of Business
- M.S. in The Media School
- M.P.A. in the School of Public and Environmental Affairs
- M.S.S.I in the School of Informatics, Computing, and Engineering
- M.I.S. in the School of Informatics, Computing, and Engineering
- M.L.S in the Department of Information and Library Science
- M.P.H. in the School of Public Health
- J.D. in the Maurer School of Law (joint degree)
The Russian and East European Institute’s (REEI) master’s degree program is intended to prepare area specialists for nonacademic careers in government and private-sector fields such as research and foreign aid, or in exchange organizations, journalism, and business. The program normally takes two years to complete. It provides a broad interdisciplinary introduction to the Russian and East European area, with language competency appropriate for professional research.
REEI also offers a Mid-Career Professional Track M.A. degree in Russian and East European area studies, which aims to add to and refine the area expertise professional and commissioned officers have acquired through their career.