Continuing Studies Scholarship
For this scholarship, nontraditional students are considered to be students who began college when they were 21 years of age or older, or students who were out of high school for three years before beginning college.
One or more recipients will receive an award that is to be applied to the cost of attendance at IU Bloomington.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be a nontraditional student pursuing a Bachelor of Liberal Studies
- Have a current minimum College of Arts and Sciences GPA of 3.300
- Enroll in a minimum of 6 credit hours at IU Bloomington each semester the scholarship is awarded
Application process and materials
To be considered for this scholarship, you must submit the following application materials by the deadline:
- Application form
- Resume (maximum two pages)
- Two letters of recommendation from College of Arts and Sciences faculty members, including at least one faculty member in your area of concentration
- Personal statement of 400 to 500 words (see the scholarship information document when you download the application materials)
Materials should be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application materials must be submitted by: 5:00 pm on Friday, February 22, 2019.
Kelly Compton, director of scholarships, 812-856-4414, email@example.com