William G. Bray Memorial Scholarship
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be a current student who is enrolled full time at IU Bloomington
- Be enrolled as a full-time student each semester the scholarship is awarded
- Have high academic merit, including a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.750
- Be majoring in history, political science, or (in the IU Kelley School of Business) operations and decision technologies
- Have a demonstrated record of good campus citizenship
- Be available, if selected, for an interview with the selection committee
Preference is given to Indiana residents. Financial need is considered when all other criteria are equal.
Application process and materials
To be considered for this scholarship, you must submit the following application materials by the deadline:
Materials should be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application materials are due by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, February 22, 2019.
About the donors
This scholarship was established in honor of former Congressman William G. Bray by his family and friends. Congressman Bray was an author, lawyer, and distinguished congressman from Indiana’s 7th (later 6th) District. He served in the 82nd through the 93rd Congresses, from 1951 to 1975. During his time in Congress, his primary interests were foreign affairs, domestic policy, and the military.
- Kelly Compton, director of scholarships, 812-856-4414, email@example.com