Below is a list of forms that you may need in order to achieve your academic goals. If you have questions about these forms, speak with your academic advisor, the Recorder’s Office, or the Undergraduate Academic Affairs Office.
These forms are available in PDF format. To download Adobe Acrobat Reader or for additional information click here.
- Academic Misconduct Appeal Petition
- Application for Establishment of Foreign Language Proficiency for Non-Native Speakers of English
- Intensive Writing
- Proposal to Satisfy Intensive Writing by Special Arrangement
- Proposal to Satisfy Intensive Writing with a Course Taken at Another IU Campus - The form is temporarily unavailable and will be available after Monday, June 17, 2013
- Mid-Semester Academic Progress Report
- Readmission Petition (see below)
- Release of Information
- Request for a Class to Count as a Culture Studies Course
- Request for Law School Certifications
- Undergraduate Status Update
Students who wish to petition for readmission must first hold a conference with the Academic Assistant Dean for Retention and Outreach prior to June 1 for Fall readmission and September 10 for Spring readmission. To schedule an appointment, call (812) 855-1647 or (812) 855-8245.