Below is a list of forms that you may need in order to achieve your academic goals. If you have questions about these forms, speak with your academic advisor, the Recorder’s Office, or the Undergraduate Academic Affairs Office.
These forms are available in PDF format. To download Adobe Acrobat Reader or for additional information click here.
- Academic Misconduct Appeal Petition
- Application for Establishment of Foreign Language Proficiency for Non-Native Speakers of English
- Extended-X Petition
- Intensive Writing
- Mid-Semester Academic Progress Report
- Readmission Petition (see below)
- Release of Information
- Request for a Class to Count as a Culture Studies Course
- Request for Law School Certifications
- Resumption of Undergraduate Studies Inquiry (for students who may be subject to 8-Year Review)
- Second Bachelor’s Degree Application - For Students Currently Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree at IU Bloomington
- Undergraduate Status Update
Students who wish to petition for readmission must first hold a conference with the Academic Assistant Dean for Retention and Outreach prior to June 1 for Fall readmission and September 10 for Spring readmission. To schedule an appointment, call (812) 855-1647 or (812) 855-8245.